The Arlington House, Tyrone, Pennsylvania, (ca. 1906) was located at the corner of W 10th St. and Logan Avenue. Note wagon for shuttling customers between the railroad station and the hotel.
Arlington House, ca. 1920s. By this time, the horse-drawn shuttle had been replaced by a horseless model (see below).
Photo credit: TAHS archives
By the 1930s, the hotel had almost doubled its size.
A postcard view of the hotel after the expansion.
Photo credit: Virginia Dollar
The Arlington was later renamed the Logan Hotel.